DJ Aquanav's Blog
Sunday, September 28, 2008
My Latest track...Shift Up!!!
Here's my latest track...Shift up!..a literal shift from my usual methods...




I have incorporated fresh synths/loops...and I have dedicated this track to my old bike...gave me an adrenaline rush, which I never felt again till date...

You can check out the song by playing it on the media layer to your left. Or go to the links below. You need to visit the songs section:

www.reverbnation.com/aquanav
www.soundclick.com/aquanav

Do give me your feedback...will really appreciate it as it gives artists like us a lot of support and guidance...you can either leave your b as a comment to this post, or mail it to aquanav@gmail.com

Thanks for listening :-)

djaqaunav.blogspot.com
posted by Nav @ 1:24 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aquanav
Home: India
About Me:
See my complete profile

Mini Music Player


Aquanav
Quantcast

Aquanav
Quantcast
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Almost done with my first album...check out few of my songs at AcidPlanet !

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER