DJ Aquanav's Blog
Monday, August 11, 2008
Latest track uploaded!
Hello people...


Am back this week with my latest track...it's called war... I tried experimenting with ethnic rhythms and thumping beats... well, it ended up becoming a mix between star wars and Mahabaratha :-p ... well, if you've seen Kung-Fu Panda, you'll agree with this: there're no accidents :-)

Enjoy...



Here's the link at Soundclick.com: http://soundclick.com/share?songid=6798941



Do leave your comments here in my blog :-), or leave a review at ACID Planet

Labels: ,

posted by Nav @ 10:53 AM  
0 Comments:
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aquanav
Home: India
About Me:
See my complete profile

Mini Music Player


Aquanav
Quantcast

Aquanav
Quantcast
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Almost done with my first album...check out few of my songs at AcidPlanet !

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER