DJ Aquanav's Blog
Wednesday, September 24, 2008
The new music player to your right :-)
Hi !

I have embedded a music player in this blog page itself, so that you can check out most of my tracks here itself. All tracks except contest submissions are uploaded in the player, courtesy of Reverbnation.com

Further, there's also a fanmail subscription box just below the music player. Once you have signed up, you'll be receiving my emails and news abt events, new uploads, album releases etc., so that you can be up-to-date with Aquanav's news and music :-) ... courtesy: reverbnation.com again :-)

Thank you all for your support...

Cheers!

-Aquanav
posted by Nav @ 2:00 AM  
2 Comments:
  • At September 25, 2008 at 11:35 PM, Blogger RAM said…

    Hey, so i just made a piczo site and it looks so awesome but it seemed that something was missing. Than I realized I should add some music so my friend recommended a really cool site.www.hypster.com. It's so quick and easy, anyone could do it! In a matter of minuets I had made a account and uploaded the music onto my music player, not only that but You can also edit your music player to match your site colours! And if you don't want to upload your own music, you can search on other user’s playlists and take any songs you want! It works for piczo, myspace; facebook, bebo etc. check it out! www.hypster.com

     
  • At September 27, 2008 at 11:27 PM, Blogger Nav said…

    that's an interesting find John..will check it out for sure :-)

     
Post a Comment
<< Home
 
About Me

Name: Aquanav
Home: India
About Me:
See my complete profile

Mini Music Player


Aquanav
Quantcast

Aquanav
Quantcast
Previous Post
Archives
Shoutbox

Almost done with my first album...check out few of my songs at AcidPlanet !

Links
Powered by

Blogger Templates

BLOGGER